Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spring Training Sucks    

Bring on the football!!!

I've decided who I want the Pats to sign from the scrap heap... Sam Madison.  I've wanted to poach him for years, and here's our chance.  He'd shore up the secondary in a huge way.  He's physical, which should play well with Belichick.  And he shows up at #1 on the depth chart, whereas an incoming rookie would rank somewhere below Asante Samuel, and stay there all season.  That accomplishes nothing.  We need help at the starting positions more than anything.  I'm OK with Samuel and Eugene Wilson in the starting lineup, but they've gotta be complements to a better player, not the foundation of the secondary.

So please, Mr. Pioli, all I want for Christmas is.... thissssss guyyyyyyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home