Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Free Bertie!    

About time.  Now instead of being his sole defender outside of British Columbia, I can get back to what I really enjoy doing... pointing out his deficiencies.  What a meathead.   He single-handedly cost the Canucks a shot at the Western finals.  Remember in 2003 when he scored a goal to put the Canucks up 2-0, then taunted the Wild's bench, declaring the game over in a very nasty way that I can't recall in its entirety?  The Wild scored four unanswered goals to win the game and cement Bertie's place in history as a friggin moron.

Some guys aren't meant to win, and I think he's one of them.  In other words, he and Joey Bananas are destined to play together on the Flyers someday, getting three coaches fired by Bobby Clarke in a season and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home