Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sir Kidney Strikes Again    

I think the odds on Kidney Pon-Stones driving drunk (again) have been off the board for quite some time.  All this time, I figured it was binge eating that caused his girth and general inability to pitch... but apparently it's binge drinking.  My bad.

Sid's got some serious problems.  I bet San Diego is breathing a sigh of relief.  They were actually going to trade major-league talent for him?!?  Pathetic GM-ing right there.  Although, I suppose if you're dumb enough to trade for him and his stats (7-11, 6.11 ERA, ungodly 1.73 WHIP) maybe you're dumb enough to tolerate a repeat DUI offender.

That said, Sidney is about to cement his place on the all-time Major League Baseball boat race team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home