Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Love Gooooooooold!    

Congratulations to the winner of the third base Gold Glove... Eric Chavez!  In the words of Seattle GM Bill Bavasi, "the great thing about the Gold Glove Awards is that the managers and coaches -- the people who know best -- are the ones doing the voting."  I agree whole-heartedly.  There's really no argument to be had about Eric Chavez at third.  It's worth nothing that Chavez felt the winner might be another high-profile third baseman, one with more offensive punch than he.  Yes, you guessed it, he was talking about Hank Blalock.  I don't think any other third basemen really warranted that kind of defensive praise.  Let me think... hmmmmm...

1 Comments:

  • You'll notice that article gave one more reason why Derek's the top.

    Aw.... Jeet Jeet Jeet Jeet (goddamn)

    By Blogger Alex, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home