Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Cultural Oddsmaker Strikes Again    

Daulerio, you sick fuck...

Let's not forget, however, that [Julio] Mateo has denied the charges against him. Kind of:

"That's a lie. They can't prove that. I didn't do anything. They said she had a black eye. What I know is that was not true. The way it was put in the newspaper, it did not happen that way."

See? And to further demonstrate, he punched the female reporter in the face.

1 Comments:

  • And those bite marks... yes, they came from my teeth, but she propelled her body at me, projectile-style.

    Even though the blame's on you
    Even though the blame's on you
    Even though the blame's on you
    I'll take that blame from you

    And you can put that blame on me
    And you can put that blame on me
    You can put that blame on me
    You can put that blame on me

    And you can put that blame on me

    And you can put that blame on me

    By Blogger Jesse, at 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home