Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Big News    

In fact, this is the biggest news in Red Sox camp, by weight... David "Golden Corral" Wells is staying put after all.  And I'm kinda impressed that he's been a grown-up about the situation.  So, good for El Tubbo and good for the Sox.

Not good for Jon Papelbon though.  We're now two bodies away from seeing Papelbon in the rotation instead of just one (assuming Wells was moving).  Bleech.  I like having a lefty in the rotation and all, and I'm fine with Wells, but I'm not buying that he'll put up better numbers than Papelbon.  The kid is ready for innings.

So, GMs of Major League Baseball, I beg you... someone, please, take Matt Clement away from us.  I'll take anything... really, anything at all.  Just pay for the MF.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home