Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Story of the Century    

I'm on record as being a fan of the little league world series telecasts on ESPN, simply because I love that the losing pitcher and the last kid to strike out always, without fail, bawl their eyes out, in glorious extreme closeup HD.
That said, I read this this morning and, well -

Wow. Just... wow.

This guy is the fucking antichrist.
Oh, and have a look - he's a douchebag to boot.
For the record, Dunbar, PA is south of Pittsburgh, in the West Virginia portion of PA.

2 Comments:

  • Complete asshole and douchebag, yes. But what's even more interesting to me is that anyone could be driven to do what he did. Clearly, there's a certain element of culture-gone-mad more than individual-gone-mad at play here, even if he's ultimately (and obviously) the one who's to blame.

    I don't bring that up to piss and moan about it; I hate that. Moreover, I'm sure you could find any number of similarly ridiculous incidents in one shape or form at any point in the historical trajectory of just about any culture. But I still find it fascinating. How did we get to this point with sports?

    By Blogger Jesse, at 1:29 PM  

  • Do I even need to type the four letters that answer your question?

    By Blogger Jeff, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home