Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Zing of the day    

Although our love of all things Dikembe is already documented, in case you needed one more reason that Dikembe Mutombo is the greatest of all time, enjoy his take on Isiah Thomas:

"I had a guy tell me that I couldn't play basketball no more, to go to the beach and onto vacation. That's the same guy who's losing his job tomorrow."
Zing!
Update: FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFFFFFUCK. "If Isiah isn't the coach, Jim still wants him to stay in the organization in some capacity." Here's hoping that capacity is Jizzmopper.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • On a side note, I absolutely want mutombo to be my next halloween costume. Is it possible to pull off sans blackface?

    By Blogger Alex, at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home