Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Moving Back To DC In 3... 2... 1...    

Steinz just posted the new beer list at Nationals Park this year. Look what's on it:



Not an April Fools' joke. Arrogant Bastard and 90 Minute IPA at the park. Bravo. I was always pleased that HopDevil could be found at RFK, but this is a totally new frontier. Damn near makes the price of beer worth it!

If Fenway had offerings like that... well, my life wouldn't be any different at all, cause I never go. But in theory it would be nice to find a decent pint closer to my hypothetical seat than the Boston Beer Works.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • that right ain't shit.

    $9 PBR FTW.

    http://newstadiuminsider.blogspot.com/2009/04/pbr-update-yankees-marketing-9-tall-boy.html

    Wait, what's the opposite of win?

    By Blogger Alex, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home