Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Monday, May 22, 2006

David Wells Mad Libs    

Because Deadspin merely suggested it, rather than doing it formally, I present today's edition of David Wells Mad Libs.  Fill in the blanks in each form.  The quotes are in white blockquote text beneath the forms, so you can't see them.  Select the text within the blockquote to see how your answers worked out.  Enjoy!

#1
noun: __________________
plural noun: ______________
active verb: ______________
plural noun: ______________

"I wasn’t accusing him or anything of the sort. So the ________ who did it, or the _______ who did it, I think they need to ________. And you can quote me on that. ___________."

#2
event: ___________________
verb: ____________________
active verb: _______________
exclamation: _______________
noun: ____________________

"I've had _________ with him the last few years. He said, 'Oh, we need to _______.' He said, 'I'll take you to dinner when I ___________.' Has he done it? ________ no. He's a piece of _________. And you can quote me on that."

#3
plural noun: __________________
adjective: ___________________
verb (past tense): _____________
adjective: ___________________
plural noun: _________________
substance: ___________________
substance: ___________________

"There are guys out there who've been on __________ who've taken me deep and I'm _________ about it. I've never ________ the stuff. I'm looking ________ with 200-something __________, done with all _______ and ________."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home