Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Yankees' "Bigger" Move    

Analysis of the Yankees Latest Acquisition: A Photo Essay

Yay. Happy happy, joy joy.






















OMGWTFROFLMAOSMDBYT!!!

Yep. El Sid, aka Ponson the Pontoon, is heading to NY. And not for the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, but to pitch for the Yankees.

This guy makes Eric "Badlands" Booker seem like a model of moderation.
















Nice job by ESPN on the tongue in cheek headline, by the way.

Wait, did I say tongue? Oh no, here comes Sidney! No! Sidney! No! I don't have any beef tongue! Wait, stop chewing on my leg! AIIGH!




"Sidney eat your baby!"













What, was David Wells unavailable? Al Leiter not around?

All out of Blancmanges?















I'm making the call. Yankees miss the playoffs this year. They're done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home