Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Died For Your Sins    

So, am I ready to express myself in a constructive manner yet?



Nope!

Gees, I figured tuning out the Sox completely for two days would help. I guess not. Maybe I need to seek spiritual help from the almighty.



No, not the Almighty. But he looks pretty inviting, doesn't he? Sex bomb, sex bomb... I'm your sex bomb... OK, I can't earn ALL the tickets to Hell, so I'll stop there. But yeah, I meant this almighty:



Get him a body bag, yeahhhhh! What I'm trying to say, in my incoherent way, is that I got nothin'. I don't know what happened last night, I don't know what's happening now, and I don't care. I'm too angry, and the Red Sox' crimes against baseball were too egregious to forgive. So rather than subject you all to 1500 words of whininess, I'll just pack it in and let videos cheer the world up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home