Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Late Tonight, While You Were All In Bed, I Blogged    

So I was reading about Zinedine Zidane's potential jump to the MLS, which would no doubt be ggood for everyone involved (I'd give him a damn standing O for what he did to that piece of shit Materazzi), when I realized why the MLS team in Chicago is named the Fire. Yeah, Mrs. O'Leary's cow. Obvious to many, but not to me.



To avoid being stupid, get more edumacated here.

Funny how the early/late hour has brought me a degree of clarity. I wish I didn't have to stay up this late to figure out what the Chicago Fire are named after. If only it could always be 3 AM. 3 AM eternal, that's what I say. (The KLF is gonna rock you...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home