Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Piling on    

The Knicks Revered Sideshow Of Newsworthy Evil (KRS-ONE) continues with a probably untrue but hoo boy do I hope it happened cause it is fantastic story, starring none other than Eddy Curry, his cock, and a loaded handgun.

Peep this brilliance:
• When Kuchinsky balked at some of these tasks, he claims he was verbally assaulted by Curry, including being called, "fucking Jew," "cracker," "white slave," "white devil" and "grandmaster of the KKK."

And if you think this post is entirely superfluous, a transparent machination simply meant to bump Jeff's emotional and well written homage to Jim Rice (aka Steve Balboni with a softer career arc), then, well, congratulations.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • How dare you. Just for that, I'm threadjacking.

    There is a large group of commenters at Baseball Think Factory who believe, seriously believe, that if Jim Rice is in the Hall of Fame then Roy White should be in too. Because Roy White was a better player. Roy White is so good that this comment thread was the very first time in my entire fucking life that I had ever heard his name in any context. The stupidity of some people absolutely blows my fucking mind sometimes.

    Perhaps my favorite part of Rice's induction is that I don't have to justify shit to anybody. Nothing said against him will take away his plaque. It gives me comfort to know that he'll finally have his day in the sun, in the face of so many detractors, because his detractors are wrong.

    Also, Eddy Curry is gay.

    That is all.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 9:49 AM  

  • Tater Salad?

    By Blogger Alex, at 10:47 AM  

  • No, that's Ron. But I think Ron has as good a chance at a plaque as Roy does...

    Anyway, as for Curry I found this quote from Newsday amusing:

    By all accounts, Curry is one of the nicest guys in the NBA. He never fails to say hello, or give you a smile, or politely move aside if you are an opposing player driving in for a layup or going up for a rebound.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home