Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Monday, December 29, 2008

NFL Playoff Predictions: Favre You Suck Edition    



If I seem at all bitter about yesterday, it's because I am. It probably sucks more as a fan to have your team completely collapse on you, but it's more of an injustice to football that an 11-win team misses out in favor of a completely worthless 8-8 bag of turds. Given what's happened of late in the AFC, with Big Ben's concussion and Tennessee's collapse, I would not have bet against a Matt Cassel team winning three playoff games in a row. Pats/Ravens, Pats/Steelers-without-Big-Ben, Pats/Colts or Pats/Titans... those are all incredibly winnable games. Grrr.

But that's all moot. And besides, it will be fun watching the Chargers lose to the Colts 55-10 at home. So there's a silver lining of schadenfreude to enjoy.

Since the playoffs won't matter much to me, I'll just tell you how they'll turn out. Spoiler alert!!!

NFC

FALCONS over Cardinals
VIKINGS over Eagles

GIANTS over Falcons
VIKINGS over Panthers

GIANTS over Vikings

AFC

COLTS over Chargers
DOLPHINS over Ravens

COLTS over Titans
DOLPHINS over Steelers

COLTS over Dolphins

Super Bowl

COLTS over Giants, capping off the most annoying two weeks in sports media history.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • Nice picks.

    By Blogger K1, at 7:56 PM  

  • Yeah, well at least I didn't screw up my money league's fantasy playoffs by listening to me. That would be the worst.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 11:48 PM  

  • Seriously Jeff - this has to be the worst set of picks in the history of anything ever.

    By Blogger Alex, at 9:25 AM  

  • At least I made some picks. I mean, that's literally all I have going for me, but still.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 2:16 PM  

  • Awful predictions update: three of the four teams I picked to win zero games have now won two. The NFC champ, no matter who it is, will win three in a row in my face. I cannot suck enough.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home