Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I BEE-LIEEEEEEVE!    

  • I believe David Ortiz will earn his MVP this week (as if he hasn't already).
  • I believe Aaron Small will accept his karmic retribution before the season ends.
  • I believe Alan Embree is a member of the Ramiro Mendoza Society, an association of baseball moles taking down enemies from the inside.
  • I believe the Indians are going to the playoffs, one way or another.
  • I believe that if the Yankees want to make the playoffs, they'd better pray to God they have a two-game lead on Friday morning, because...
  • I believe the Sox are taking two of three this weekend.
  • I believe the Sox and Yankees will play 163 regular-season games.
  • I believe the Sox will win the playoff game behind an Alex F. Cora 3-run HR... off of Alan Embree.
  • I believe Alex Lehr is gonna have a big ol' shitburger to eat next Monday.  (Shitburger?)
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home