Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You are the worst wedding singer in the world, pal!    

What does it take for Alan Embree to lose his job?
Four times in the past two weeks (by my totally unofficial count), he's been brought in late in games with the Yankees comfortably ahead and the results? Instant offense for the opponent, making Rivera have to come on in and save the day. I'm all for padding Mo's save stats and all, but NOT IN THE LAST WEEK OF A PLAYOFF RUN!

Egads.

I'm applying the Steve Howe rule here. No matter what the situation, the moment Embree steps on the field, bad things will happen. Bringing some guys in is like tossing gasoline on the fire... with Howe/Embree, it's like tossing a can of gasoline onto NO fire, then handing out flamethrowers to start things off.
Embree- I don't care whose cousin you are, I'm gonna find a way to have your ass!

Oh, and one other thing:


LET'S GO LEAFS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home