Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Duke Girls...    

ESPN page 2 is holding in incredibly stupid online voting contest to find the biggest college basketball fan. Or something.
This entry for a Duke fan absolutely has to be a joke by a UNC fan, but part of me holds out that it's for real. She's the Sasquatch of college basketball fans.
It's like that game in kindergarten- where you have to spot the things that don't belong in the picture?

Well, there are at least 8 completely hilarious things in this entry. How many can you spot?


Stephanie Longendyke
Age: 19 School: Duke University Hometown: Kingston, N.Y. Why I should be Miss Bracket: My father introduced me to Duke when I was a little girl, and the rest is history. It's hard to put into words the connection I have with Duke; the love, passion, and dedication. Watching them is pure bliss. Regardless of my lack of money, I traveled to North Carolina with no game tickets, Pennsylvania, and Atlanta just to experience the legacy. I am a CRAZIE fan who tells people how amazing Duke is, constantly!

1 Comments:

  • No, she's a Duke fan. She thinks she's doing The Shocker, but she messed it up. The incompetence with vulgarity gives her away. $20 says she doesn't even know what The Shocker actually represents.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home