Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yankee AnalYsis: The Freshman Class    

Here's my quick analysis of the Yankee rookies, photos courtesy of pinstripe alley.

Joba: looks fat, even in a lion costume.

Phil Hughes: entirely too pleased with himself.

Ian Kennedy: I'd hit it.

Kei Igawa: Good lord that costume is awesome.

Chase Wright: overshadowed by the fact that Phil Hughes is rocking the fanny pack. I'm supposed to trust the future of this team to a dude in a fanny pack?

Edwar: That is one stringy gramama.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I prefer the Pirate getups. They get major points for effort.

    Also if you drill into the hat-tips you'll find a pic of Josh Barfield from last year that ends the discussion. THAT is an awesome costume.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home