Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Illinnoyances on Parade: Horry Kow Edition    

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRACIST!

Horry Kow?!? Really? What is this, 1956? As with the LaTroy Hawkins saga, it's a higher priority to honor some old/dead white dude than pay a lick of basic human respect to a present-day minority. I award them no points, and may God have mercy diarrhea on their souls.

Though I guess you have to wonder if it's any worse to make t-shirts that are unapologetically racist as opposed to unapologetically homophobic.

(In fact, the Bukkake Matsui t-shirt is a little racist too. Perpetuating that famous stereotype of Japanese men engaging in circle jerks. And you'll have to rip my Bukkake Matsui t-shirt from my cold, dead man-breasts!)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home