Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Friday, June 27, 2008

So that happened    

I have nothing but love for my fellow NYers today. Last night, as predicted, they used the grand stage that is the NBA draft to boo the living shit out of the franchise.

As expected, the Knicks drafted Danilo Galinari, and while ESPN noted that the fans were booing cause they hadn't seen him play yet, make no mistake. This was the fans booing management for the last decade of utter incompetence. Unless they had served up jerked Eddy Curry on a spit, served by Starbury in a gimp suit, the fans weren't going to be appeased.

As for Danilo, aka the Big Cock, he looked terrified. Take it easy, Big Cock, and heed these words:

"Walking tall machine gun man
They spit on me in my homeland
Gloria, sent me pictures of my boy
Got my pills 'gainst mosquito death
My buddy's breathing his dyin' breath
God please, won't you help me make it through"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home