Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Alex Ovechkin Bids For Jeff's Undying Love, But He Already Had It    

Man.  Sometimes I really, really hate my decision to return to the Bruins from the Capitals.  The Caps are the best and deepest young team in the NHL, they play an exciting brand of hockey, and they have the best player in the world leading the way.  What's not to love?  Not that I would have seen any greater successes if I'd continued my boycott of all things Bruin, but it seems like it's a much better time to be a Caps fan.  They even revived a blood feud with the truly despicable Flyers, the only sincerely evil team in sports.  We hate the same teams!  It's like I was meant for them!

This, folks, might be the last straw.  They look like they're having so much fun, nobody more than AO.  He is, hands down, the perfect athlete.  Impossibly clutch, impossibly talented, impossibly hard-working, and, more importantly, impossibly joyful.  And real.

Jealous, when looking at the Bruins' top six forwards, does not begin to describe it.  Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(And there's no way Jeremy Jacobs would have sprung for free Six Flags for thirty guys.  That's like $1500!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home