Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And now for a musical interlude    

If you listen to only one utterly flabbergasting and terrible Eagles fight song this year... make it this one, courtesy of Jodie C. Cohen (h/t Philebrity).

"I am dreaming.. wide awake
just how would it feel?
To be reachin the highest high
victorious
knowing it is within us."

The breakdown section at about the 2 minute mark is truly a thing of beauty. Wait..what's the opposite of beauty?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I guess we now know what happened on Sunday. How could the Iggles possibly overcome that much bad karma? They probably listened to the song right after the Jackson TD. If I were running the Cards' stadium I would have pumped it through the PA system after every Eagles score.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home