Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bruins In Playoffs, Look For Real, Have BEST COMMERCIALS EVER    

When I post about the Bruins, there's usually some kind of apology attached. Not now. After living an entire lifetime ashamed of my cheap, uncaring hockey team, this is the first time I've ever been proud to be a fan of the Boston Bruins. This, this moment right now, is the greatest moment in the franchise since the '72 Cup finals.

No, not the B's having the top seed in the East... I'm talking about these commercials.







I award this series of ads 5 Ranger fan shoes out of 5.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • oh sweet god those are great.

    By Blogger Alex, at 2:09 PM  

  • The comic timing in each one is brilliant, particularly the first one. "She's so prett-" SLAPPP!

    The style is consistent with the Bruins franchise. Clearly didn't cost anything to make, and is much more effective than you'd think from the cost. But unlike the franchise, this ad campaign is a winner.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home