Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Message To Steve Moore    



Here's your bottle, you big baby.

All Steve Moore knows how to do is attack people by elbowing them in the head and checking them face-first into the boards.  Now that poetic justice took that one ability away from him, he's trying to score as much sympathy cash as possible off the Canucks on his way out the NHL door.  He's playing the legal system and the media as cowardly as he played hockey.  I mean, I pity Steve Moore, but not because of his injuries... I pity anyone who can't be a man about his actions to that extent.  I mean, I'm not (seriously) saying the guy is the Antichrist, but do we have to treat him like a saint?  Is it really so hard to acknowledge that Moore and Bertuzzi both made brutal, vicious, uncalled-for hits on unsuspecting players?  The only difference between them is that Moore's victims were lucky enough to walk away from their hits... should it matter that Bertuzzi's wasn't?  The intent is the same: injure a defenseless human being.  I don't think it's right to villainize one cheap-shotter while canonizing the other.

And I promise that's all I have to say about this ever again... unless something else happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home