Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Denver/Pittsburgh    

Summing up my thoughts on the Broncos game yesterday:

ONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. "Oh," cried the Farmer with his last breath, "I am rightly served for pitying a scoundrel."

Thanks, Aesop. I couldn't put it better myself.










Would you trust this man with your children?

The only fun I had in this game was musing during halftime about the goings-on in the Denver locker room. I postulated that they had Plummer duct-taped to a bench and were shaving him head to toe. That's what I'd have done.

Heckling the second half with loud shouts of "SHAVE THAT MAN!" was extremely cathartic.

In summation...


















John Lynch "Just can't quit" Jake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home