Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Overheard at 612 Wharf Avenue, Monday, 3AM    

Drunken sailor 1: Ya know who I hate? Marines. They think they're all tough. I'd like to see them try to swab a deck.

Drunken sailor 2: Aye, matey... now take ye a swig of this mighty swill, and let us toast the briny deep.

Drunken sailor 1: mmmm.... tasty...

Drunken sailor 2: YAAR! Tis a fine swill! It warms me cockles.

MC Pee Pants: Whassup my shniggies?

Drunken sailor 1: I think I'm drunk.


Drunken sailor 2: Aye, aye... But wait--- Whores ho! There be two fine strumpets. Let us board them!

MC Pee Pants: Avast, bitches!

Drunken sailor 1: I'll catch up... I have to give $45 million to Juan Pierre first.

1 Comments:

  • ...and we'll have more of the "Yankee Fan Laments Skyrocketing Salaries Show" right after these words from our sponsor.

    By Blogger Jeff, at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home