Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OH my GODZ    

So's I'm reading the Dugout, right, like always, and there is an hilarious madcap event in which the Brothers Giles get nude together and terrify Khalil Greene in the shower.  I found it highly entertaining, for the idea of two brothers who are not only batshit crazy but comfortable with their own bodies in that manner is indeed a laugh and a half.  And that's before the Heathcliff-esque climax.

Then I found out HOLY SHIT IT WAS LIKE TOTALLY COMPLETELY REAL AND THEY REALLY DO THAT TO UNSUSPECTING PADRES.

I believe this is the first known occurrence of life imitating The Dugout.  And I can't emphasize strongly enough how much I love the precedent it sets.  Here's hoping for the first confirmed real-life incident in which a woman is asked by a certain set-up man to "have sex the Kyle Farnsworth way."

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • WWTHD?

    By Blogger Alex, at 2:19 PM  

  • How the hell did USA Today sign off on that article? I don't know what to say.

    By Blogger Jesse, at 2:59 PM  

  • Say "thank you, USA Today." That's what you say.

    Either that, or you say "Oh, boy!"

    By Blogger Jeff, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home