Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Funny    

I was working in the office, late one night, when my eyes beheld an eerie sight:

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE!!!


Seriously, that's the friendliest mummy since this adorable lil guy.

I hear he's a great dancer. He prefers the Monster Mash.

Yup. He hit a home run last week- it was a graveyard smash.


Love those flesh-colored bandages, eh Torii?

Ok, getting hit in the face probably isn't something I should be laughing at. The guy could have been killed. But, well... I just can't help myself.

Why couldn't the mummy answer the phone?

She was tied up!

(he did the mash...)

What music to mummies like best?

WRAP!

(he did the MONNNNNNNSTER MASH)

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • Note I could have made an Imus-level joke regarding the ball missing his delicate facial areas in favor of his lips, but I'm well above that, TYVM.

    By Blogger Alex, at 12:21 PM  

  • Could Greinke have been experiencing a psychotic episode when he threw the pitch?

    Interesting that Torii actually started to charge the mound before doubling over in pain. THAT would have been an interesting fight.

    By Blogger rusch, at 2:49 AM  

  • also, that photo reminds me of someone...
    http://norbizness.com/archives/donald.gif

    By Blogger rusch, at 2:53 AM  

  • i can't believe you beat me to the fat albert joke. I must be slipping.

    By Blogger Alex, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home