Postgame Spread
You guys hangin' out? I'll hang out.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

OMG RED SOX NATION FREAKING OUT    

LEADZ ONLY FOUR GAMESES!!! IZ SUROUNDED BY GOSTS



TEH BOSTONS ARE SOOOOOO PATHETIC, LOL



HAVE ANOTHER ONE, DEREK

OH HOLD ON IS NOT 2003 NO MORE?



LEAD IS FIVE GAMES NOW?

NO WAIT LEAD IS SIX GAMES NOW?



OK, now that I've had my fun...

Standings fluctuate. You get within four, then you lose a couple and swing back to six. You get up to two, then suddenly it's five again. This has been my life as a Sox fan since 1999; who better than me to know how worried I don't have to be just yet?

I'm not gonna stand here and say the Yankees won't catch up. But I will say that the Sox need to start playing a lot worse than they are before I get worried about anyone else.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home